- I just got a Bitcoin wallet thing and I have no idea how it works. How am I suppose to deposit money into my account because I dont think the site is set up very well to understand so someone who has
used it before and knows how it works please let me know because I am so confused!!!
Random Top Media Contribution dealing with Buy Cvv :
Answer by Caren
dont deal with bitcoins. used for scam and fraud. thats about it.
- I am unable to open a bank account denominated in bitcoin, and cannot therefore obtain bitcoin-denominated demand drafts, telegraphic transfers, pay orders and the like. Why?
Answer by Jerry
Banks must follow legal requirements and bitcoins do not meet any of them.
- Unknown issuer
- Backed by nothing
- Unstable value
Liberty Reserve just collapsed with the founders arrested. That should concern you.
Bitcoins could collapse the same way. The concept of “mining” is absurd, just a thin veneer of techno-babble on top of a “currency” with no more validity than video game gold.
- I am looking to get into some penny stocks and I dont know if Bitcoin or Zynga are penny stocks. Id also like to find out if Canus Goat Milk products is a publicly traded stock. Why not invest in products I use, right? Any other advice on Penny Stocks is greatly appreciated as well.
Answer by Mitch
Zynga is a private company along with canus goat milk products. Not sure what Bitcoin is (not listed on google finance)
- This is from email to a bitcoin address. I am about to receive bitcoins by email and I need to know how to send them to a particular bitcoin address. If anyone could advise me on how to do this I will give you greatly appreciate it and give you credit points.
Answer by glee tree
Im assuming you are using coinapult for the email transfer (since thats the only way I know that you can email bitcoins).
Once you receive the email youll have a link to their webpage and youll be able to transfer the bitcoins to any address from there.
- The bitcoin cap is at 21M. 11M bitcoins have already been mined. Price is $ 130. Now what happens if some random billionaires buys up all the bitcoins and they all decide not to sell them? There wont be any bitcoin circulation, hence it can never become a currency lol.
Just ignore scams and lets assume bitcoins will become the new thing, what happens if someone just buys up all the coins.
Maybe someone with too much money, would just want to troll with the bitcoin and buy it all up so it cant have any future :p
Answer by Jerry
People dont become billionaires by falling for an obvious scam like bitcoins.
Liberty Reserve just collapsed. Bitcoins will surely follow.